Reserve Bank of India (RBl) has released the notification for 526 office Attendants in various offices. Selection for RBI Office Attendant 2017 will be done through a country-wide competitive Test (Online Test) which then followed by the Language Proficiency Test (in Regional Vocabulary ).
RBI Office Attendant 2017: Eligibility
Educational qualification is that the candidate must be an Undergraduate as on 01st November 2017.
Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualifications are not eligible to apply.
Candidates should also be above 18 and below 25 years of age to be eligible for the vacancy.
Note that the upper age limit is subject to relaxation for reserved categories.
RBI Office Attendant 2017: Important Dates
- Commencement of online registration of application: 17th November 2017
- Closure of registration of software: 07th December 2017
- Closure for editing program details: 07th Dec 2017
- Last date for printing your application: 22nd December 2017
- Online Fee Payment: seventeenth November to 07th December 201
- Date of Online Exám (Tentative): In thé month of Dec 2017/January 2018.
Note: The online Test could bé conducted on wéekdays or weekend. RBl reserves the right to modify the number of days and dates of the test depending on the number of applicants.
How to Apply for RBI Office Attendant 2017:
- Go to RBI’s official website: https://rbi.org.in/
- Click on [email protected] link in the page footer.
- Head to Vacancies under the Current Vacancies
- Read the standard notification for thé vacancy of 0ffice Family and friends.
- Read the instructions and gó to Recruitment fór the post óf Office Worker.
- Register on the site. Fill in all the details and submit the application.
Save a copy of the application for future reference.
Check out the RBI section for more updates on latest Exams and Notification related to the Reserve bank Of India and How to apply for them.